Refund & Returns Policy
We appreciate our customers and want to support you the best we can. If you are unsure of the part/s you need, or simply want further clarification on what to purchase, please contact us BEFORE placing your order. For technical support & questions on what part you need, call us at 1-657-239-2983 or email us at email@example.com.
Due to the nature of our products, there are no returns accepted or granted on ANY items purchased. Please do not attempt to send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
PRE-APPROVED EXCHANGE PROCESS:
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get approval of the exchange and your RMA number. We recommend you purchase the new part needed and handle the refund portion separately.
- Items returned for refund exchange will not be accepted without an RMA number.
- Items must be unused and in original packaging.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable and will be your responsibility. We recommend using a trackable shipping service and possibly adding shipping insurance for items over $75. We are not responsible for items being returned.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds will be granted.
Once your return is received - with the RMA number - and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you we have received your returned item. We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you have gone through the pre-approval process, received an RMA number, have sent your item with tracking/shipping, and have received confirmation of the return approval, and it has been 7-10 days since we notified you the refund has been processed:
- Check your bank account again, it may have updated overnight.
- Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Contact your bank, there is often some processing time before a refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.